Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rambling once again....




Memories locked away,
flooding back,
crashing the gates, breaking the walls that were built.
Dreams of what was, dreams of what is to be.
Two becoming one once again
How could this be,
how can you do this to me
The walls tumbled down
Desperately trying to pick up the pieces
Damn the hell
damn the dream
Blood born disease
so it seems
Reality blurs to Memories
Memories crash the reality
Show me where it hurts
Never show the emotion
Reality
Dream
Breathe
You crashed my dream
you picked up the pieces
hold tenderly
light the fire
move to the beat of the emotion
endless waves
crashing, burning
You
me
reality
fantasy
what was once
what is now
reality....dream.....
Show me...show me what I need
Cinderella...Snow white....
Rain and thunder
fire and ice
white hot
rumbling its demand to its prey
the chase begins once again.
Breathe deeply
breathe....
the chase begins once again
never ends.
Once a dream
once my reality...
Whispers on the wind
wind howling at the window
Dream...
Dream of me
Fantasy seeps to reality
The Dream becomes the vision

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...