Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Monday, October 15, 2012

Memories and Tears

It has been a bit since I posted. The last time I posted was from my cell phone and it didn't go too well. it posted my single post in a series of 4 or 5. Won't be doing that again.

  Last week was a bit hard around here. Bella was hit by a car and instantly killed. That event devastated my son. Bella was HIS dog. She followed him, slept with him. They did everything together. The last time I saw D cry like that was when he was three. He is now almost 18...
We buried her and she now has a headstone and we found some angel stones to put on each side. I am getting ready to order two rose bushes for her grave. The Bella Deep Rose and the Bella Roma Rose. I am going to close this for now....

Rest in Peace

Bella Sariya Hill
October 13, 2011 - October 11, 2012 
Beloved companion and friend. We will see you on The Rainbow Bridge. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...