Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A day at the park


I spent the day at the park with my family today. It was definitely a wonderful time. The kids played and chased the ducks, the dogs went crazy over the ducks and squirrels. Elle even decided to give Chy a scare and dive into the water. She soon discovered that there was no way the ducks were going to let her catch them and soon turned tail and swam back to shore, sputtering and coughing up water. Poor dog, she sat and shivered for a good hour afterwards lol. Maybe that will teach her a lesson. If you want to see some of the photography I managed to capture while there, head over to my myspace page for my business, www.myspace.com/delusionsinc
I think I might herd everyone back to the park tomorrow for some more pictures. I really enjoyed our mini photo shoot.

Warmest Thoughts,
Desarei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...