Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Year, new goals, new dreams



A new year is in progression, with new hopes, dreams and goals for most of us.
2009 is going to be a fantastic year for myself and Delusions Inc. Photography Studios. I am in the process of redoing my studio, hopefully once its done everyone will love it as much as I know I will.

This week and the proceeding weeks are big for me. I am ordering my new studio equipment, new lights, new backdrops. I am also ordering my new camera for Delusions. I am excited as can be. Delusions is doing well right now and thats all I can ask for. I have several photo shoots lined up with clients over the next several months. Look for some new photography to be added to the Delusions website soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...