Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another drive-by posting

 So last I posted I mentioned how stressful things were. Well here's a small bit of humor in the whole thing. On Thursday (4/5) we were sitting on our deck when we saw a woman stumbling down the road in front of the house. I wasn't going to give it any thought because it was obvious the woman was totally and utterly drunk out of her mind. That is until Cheyenne said OMG she has blood all over her face and shirt. So began the first bit of amusement. She stumbled onto our property and Dakota and I got her to sit down while I inspected the wounds. She was pretty tore up and had apparently walked about a mile or so in that condition. She didn't want us to call 911 so my son took the cell phone and went to the back of the property and called them. They showed up and apparently, she is a "frequent flyer" with them. By the time they convinced her to go to the hospital for stitches there was a Fire truck with lights going, Ambulance with lights flashing, a sheriff car, the volunteer FD vehicles and all my damn neighbors rubbernecking. When they finally convinced her to go she looked at me (keep in mind I have no idea who she is and had never met her nor seen her before) and she said "Youuuuuu! I will never speak to YOUUUUU again." I looked at Daniel and said "Alrighty then. Not like I know who the hell she is anyways." LOL

Fast forward to that weekend. It was either Friday or Saturday night at about 11:30pm. We are sitting on the deck with the grill going and I was reading Eldest to Daniel. We heard sirens in the distance and didn't think anything of it. That is until they came racing down the street and came to a stop in front of our property. Apparently they had gotten a call that our deck was on fire. It was...comical. Daniel told the chief "It's not on fire, we are sitting here with the grill like we have been for the last 3 or 4 nights." The chief said "Seriously?!?" Yeah that was comical. They turned the lights off and apologized for bothering us LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...