Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pssst....yes you

 I know, I know. I have been scarce for the last 2 months. I'm sorry. Things have been chaotic around here and it doesn't look like it will be any less chaotic for a good bit. So much has happened that I plan to tell you guys about, just not at the moment. It would and most likely will, encompass a rather long blog post to cover all that has happened in the last 8-9 weeks. It has been...interesting to say the least. H, L and D have 5 days of school left. C, S and CK are home - schooled so we plan to take a short break so that they can relax some. Dk started his Forensic classes as well as his Psych classes. Chy has started her Creative Photography classes now and that has added to her Marine Biology and English classes. Chenoa has started a few classes online with FLVS as well. Seriously, really...things are just way too chaotic around here. There is so much to tell you and definitely not enough time to tell you about it all. Just when I think we are making some progress in the chaos, things start to go all wild. I seriously need a vacation after all this is over with. That's for sure. Since I don't have much time in which to post this and I have forgotten how to put up a new blog post via my android, I will go ahead and close this for now. Sorry it isn't much of an update. Until next time my little Mad Hatters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...