Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


So I spent a good 5 hours trying to steam clean the carpets in my daughter's bedroom yesterday. I was not prepared for what would happen. When I started to steam clean it, the hot water from the steam cleaner brought out this horrid ammonia smell. So powerful it made my eyes water and my nose burn. I finally gave up on trying to get the odor out and broke down and called Stanley Steemer. They came out this morning and laid down some heavy duty odor remover and some heavy deoderizer. Let it sit for an hour and then steam cleaned the carpet for me. Hopefully this does the trick (damn cat). They said to give it a good 72 hours before making the decision to replace the brand new padding underneath the brand new carpet. I'm not sure what my daughter did to piss our cat off but whatever it was....it pissed the cat off bad. Anyhow, thats what I am working on getting accomplished right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...