Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Memories of a broken heart & Thank you's

Any of you who have been reading my blog since I first started using online journals, back in 1994, know that October is a hard month for me, much harder than any other month out of the year. Most of you know that August starts a walk for me, that ultimately ends on October 24th, every year. You have watched me smile when I want to cry, and you have made sure that I knew...that I wasn't fooling anyone with the smiles. I want to thank each and every one of you for being there for me, for holding me, loving me, helping me thru what is always a very emotional time for me. I appreciate it from the depths of my heart. You have let me talk about Elizabethe-Ane. You have let me cry, you have released balloons in her name, planted trees and roses. Some of you have released doves in her memory and worn ribbons with her name on them. I will never be able to express how much all of that has meant to me, how much it still means to me. All I can do is say...THANK YOU my friends. Thank you for walking with a mother who's heart, was broken so long ago. Thank you for carrying me when i felt like I couldn't carry myself. Thank you for crying with me and trying to understand the magnitude of my pain. Thank you...for not saying it was meant to be. Thank you...for being...a FRIEND, for loving me the way that I am, for the words of support and love.

Warmest thoughts,
Desarei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...