Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sweet days


Sometimes, we forget to stop and look at what is around us, what we have, what we are lucky to have. My daughter is one of the many blessings i have in my life. I remember the day she was born. Oh my how I remember. It doesn't seem like its been that long ago either. Now, now she is a beautiful young woman that has high ambitions and dreams. She's a Vet Tech, that is pursuing Veterinarian school. She's got the biggest heart I have ever seen. She wears it on her sleeve the majority of the time. Sensitive, funny, charming, calm, yet fiesty as fire. She's quiet, yet loud. Bubbly, giggling, over flowing with love for her family, animals, art and writing. She's....my baby girl. I can't believe my baby girl is....mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...