Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bad day all around

 At this point, I seriously need a nice stiff drink. And that's saying a lot given I don't drink.  For the last few months we have had some serious issues with the neighbor behind us. Serious enough that I have called the Sheriff out several times. Serious enough that I contemplated taking a murder charge because the b!tch made death threats to my kids. Well said neighbor has been poisoning my birds. So far the death toll is up to 10 chickens and a goose. At this point we have no idea how she is doing it, or what type of poison she is using. Now, she has killed one of our cats. I just got done burying our 10 month old cat Caillen. And soothing three very emotional daughters. Chenoa is highly upset as Nefertiti was HER hen. She raised her from an egg to 2 years old. Nefertiti was our 25lb Rhode Island Red hen. Shawnee is very upset because Caillen was HER cat. Do you know how hard it is to calm down a emotional 15yr old? And toss in a very emotional 16yr old on top of that with a emotional 12yr old. My head hurts. My heart hurts. I don't like seeing my babies upset. This is too much emotion.

All I can say is, KARMA. She's a bitch. And she WILL come knocking on that witches door.



1 comment:

  1. Wow I pray that God remove her from your life soon! She sounds like a Real Pain IN THe BUTT! New follower from MBC.
    http://newyearsresolutionexercise.blogspot.com/2012/09/always-infinity-pads.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...