Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Friday, August 17, 2012

Browsers




I'm not sure what browsers everyone is using these days. But I myself use Google Chrome and Maxthon 3. If you haven't tried either of them, give them a whirl. Maxthon 3 has a nifty little feature that I find to be invaluable when I am designing blogs and websites. With the blog I can have my dashboard or control page on one side, and the actual blog site on the other. The split screen function is fantastic. I am always flipping back and forth between the site and the dash in order to get a real time view of how it looks. I generally don't talk about products etc because i don't want to turn my readers off the blog. But honestly, you should give Maxthon 3 a try. You can get it from www.maxthon.com. I was originally told about it by a friend who uses it for everything he does. But this is also the same friend who uses Safari, Chrome, Firefox and other browsers simultaneously lol. Yes, he is a nut. But then if he wasn't then he wouldn't be my friend now would he? LOL
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...