Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Intro - The Bear

Hello all. Let me introduce myself I am Bear. A dear Friend of The Mad Hatter. I wanted to introduce myself and to let you all know a little bit about me. I am 35 years old, private chef, lives with his two brothers Alex and Nick, father David and step-mother April and a dog named Yukon. I have been suffering from P.T.S.D. from an accident (victim of a felony hit and run) that almost took my life two years ago and I have been going though legal, health as well as mental issues that has been caused by the accident. So at times I don't make sense even in my own mind. Lol...

I was talking to The Mad Hatter today and she wanted to relay a message to you all. She is indispose as of right now due to a glitch with her internet connection. She dose not want all of you to worry and that she will be back as soon as she can and update you all as soon as she gets her internet glitch fixed.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer my quick question I have about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...