Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Madhatter is sick...UH OH


 I am not feeling too well these days. My feet look like someone took an air pump and blew them up. My hands decided to follow suit this morning. I struggled with the realization that for the first time ever, I can't wear my rings. I have never taken my rings off.  I seriously wondered if it was a serious health issue. Apparently not. It is from my allergies and the humidity that has been ramped up so high here in Florida. All I know, is I wish Mother Nature would give me a small break. I am retaining water so much that I have to take  diuretics  now. Did I mention that this Madhatter HATES medication. And doctors. And Hospitals. 

   Have I ever mentioned that I am a huge Marilyn Monroe fanatic? Well in that case I am saying it now. I am a HUGE MM fanatic. A friend sent me some pictures he had found online. I really want prints of some of them. Here are a few of my favorites.












I so love Marilyn Monroe






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...