Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cropsey documentary & Disappeared: Lee Cutler documentary

I normally steer clear of controversial subject, for the simple fact that tempers tend to flare and the discussion almost always gets heated. Generally a discussion on religion goes array and the parties involved get very heated because they are passionate about their own beliefs. It's fine to be passionate about your own belief system. Seriously. Really...it is. The type of discussion I am referring to is the one that winds up being nothing but a big "bash fest" and tempers get out of control. Not cool. Seriously.

I have been watching the much anticipated "Cropsey: The Urban Legend" documentary. I was looking forward to it for the simple fact that, the previews made it look pretty interesting. So far, I am disappointed. It is not at all what the previews led people to think it was to be. Its interesting to a point, but is filled with a lot of very boring, very circumstantial evidence. At one point they bring religion into the picture and refer to Satanic Cults. Ok, what struck me as odd is the fact that a retired detective compared Satanism to Catholicism. Umm hello, two very different worlds. Two very different sets of beliefs. I will state right here, right now, I disagree with religious comparisons like that. BUT, who am I to judge another for his or her belief system? I am not going to judge another because of their belief system. I will say this though, If you believe in God, then you must believe in Satan. No I don't mean worship either one. I mean believe. Lucifer (Satan) was an archangel, that was cast from Heaven. With that said, how can one believe there is a God and not a Devil? I find it interesting when I hear people state they do not believe in Satan, yet they believe in the God that cast him from heaven. I have my own opinions on the documentary, but you need to form your own. Watch it and form your own opinions on it.

Prior to watching Cropsey, I was watching a documentary called Disappeared. The episode I was most interested in was the one about Lee Cutler. This young man disappeared in October of 2007 (October 20, 2007 if I recall). His mother has held onto hope beyond all hope for the last 3 years. I admire her strength to stay hopeful. Lee disappeared and has not been heard from since. From what I have been able to read, there have been a few sitings of him and last one said that he had mentioned going to California. For all my Cali friends, go to:

Facebook | Let's Find Lee

...look at the pictures of this young man, and see if maybe you have seen him on the streets, in a store etc. I encourage others to look as well. His mother deserves to have closure and to find out one way or another as to wether her son is alive or dead. My heart really goes out to this family. They have been searching for three long years for their loved one. They have remained hopeful and smiled, when they wanted to cry and curl up in a corner. NO parent should have to go thru something like this. My heart aches for them. I'd lose my mind if it were me in that situation.

Warmest Thoughts,
Desarei


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...