Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trippin' Tuesday


Trippin' Tuesday is here again!

It's been awhile since I did a Trippin' Tuesday, so I thought I'd do one today. On today's trippin' agenda, is....laundry. Lots of it. I wrote yesterday that I had managed to catch up on the laundry. Keyword being HAD. Yes, you guessed it...the kids decided that it was totally cool, totally trippin' to take every single blanket we have (don't make me count them, please...way too many to count LOL)out into the yard yesterday. It is still unclear as to what they were trying to make, or as they say "build". Judging from the blankets, the lattice (yep, they used some of my lattice in their little project), I'd say they were trying to build a fort. Ahhh, the life of a mama is never boring, and never done. =)

Further on the agenda is grocery shopping. Its time to do our monthly stocking of the cabinets and pantry. I'm not particularly looking forward to it. Daniel likes to screw with my OCD every...single...time...we go grocery shopping. I think he lives to screw my system up -snicker snort- . He will intentionally mess up the items on the conveyor belt, knowing full well it sends my OCD into overdrive, hyper annoyance mode. And...he laughs the entire time. o.O Can I toss him on the conveyor belt in hopes that it will suck him under? Well, not really. I love him too much to do that. But it sounded good right? -snicker snort-

I also need to finish redesigning the business website, in addition to creating a sample design for a friend (for her site). Shouldn't be too hard right? Yeah, uh huh...riiiiiiight. I am such a damn perfectionist when it comes to my design, art and photography. I drive myself insane with it. I am...my own worst critic. And I know this. I beat myself up harder and more so, than anyone else does. I still have 1TB worth of hard drive, to go thru photo wise. It's a daunting task and I am not liking it. But alas, it has to be done so that I can get the images into the archives on the site.

I seriously need to do school shopping for the kids. We got the lists for what all they will need. The school doesn't ask for much do they? -insert sarcasm-
Can I get a magic helper faery here? Please? -sigh- Okay, guess not, LOL.

I need to go pay the water bill too. Amazingly, every 3 months (when the water bill is due), we pay about 60.00 for water. Not bad for 10 people eh? I'm tickled to pieces about that. Can't ask for a cheaper bill there!

I'm currently looking at some Macro lenses for my cameras. Found one or two I'd like to get. I need to get another zoom lense as well. I am undecided on what focal length I will get this time. Meh, decisions, decisions.

Well, I will find something else to add to this later, I'm sure. I always do.

Desarei

P.S. Yes I am aware that i wrote this at 3am...what can i say...I was bored, had nothing else to do, knee is giving me issues again. Give a girl a break lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...