Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

[insert witty entry title here]

I know, I know.....I haven't written anything in several days. I'm still trying to sort thru all my old blog entries so that I can add them here. I didn't realize just how many journals I had completely filled to the hilt, when I was using AOL Journals back in the day. I have enjoyed reading back thru some of the entries. Especially the entries i had written during my divorce and the two years after said divorce. I read back thru them and wonder how the hell I stayed strong and sane. Its good reading. Reminds me where I have been, where I am going, and where i don't ever want to go again.

It's almost time for school to start back up. I did some minor school shopping the other day and balked when I saw that for 6 pairs of shoes, 4 back packs, 4 packs of undies...total came to 120.00. That's like....a lot. Dude, I can think of so much I could spend that on and get more lol.

It is definitely a good thing that I love animals. It is definitely a good thing that Chy is a Vet tech. On Tuesday, two stray dogs showed up on our property. Out of the blue. Poor things looked awful. It looks like they had been roaming for some time. Ribs showing, fur missing, pads of their paws worn. But they are such sweet girls! Did a search for the owners and apparently they were abandoned when the owners moved. So....we took them in (I know....that makes 7 dogs that we have now). Dakota promptly took the older dog and named her Soteria, and named the young pup (which we have since discovered is Soteria's puppy) and named her Aimee. They are so well behaved, and housebreaking proved to be a simple task with them. They have settled in nicely thus far.

Aside from things being overly hot and humid here, not much for me to update on right now. I'm sure i will find something update worthy.

Warmest thoughts,
Desarei


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...