Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Creative Worlds

 Being an artist, writer and photographer means escaping to a private world that I have created for myself. From time to time those worlds are a refuge that is much needed. It is where I can take a moment and gather my thoughts and shed the insanity of daily life. I can shed the stresses that are present in the daily world that may send me over the edge from time to time. I have never been one that can handle extreme stress for long periods of time and I am far from being able to handle it with the grace and focus that those who surround me say I do. While it may look like I handle everything with such grace, I can truthfully say that under that grace and strength is a wall that is crumbling steadily.  Several years ago I started The Visions II Project. TVIIP has always been focused on teaching children about photography, art, writing, etc. In 2008 I put it on the back burner in order to focus on my clients and weeding through a very full schedule. In 2009 I was busy preparing for a wedding and a big move, thus it stayed on the back burner and I had all but forgotten about it. 2010 brought the big move in January of that year. After the move took place I spent 18 months becoming acclimated to my new surroundings. Since that time I have become acclimated to living in a tropical state.  I am now ready to haul my cameras, my lights, sketchbooks, pencils and other artistic tools and establish my business here. Now if I could get out of the creative funk that I have hit. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...