Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Saturday, March 10, 2012

WoW junkie

  So it is no secret that I play several MMORPG's including World of Warcraft aka WoW. So the following is a very short conversation between me and my 18 yr old daughter, who also plays WoW.


Me: Hey Chy, give me a few Shadow Priest spells. Just name some please.
Chy: Flash Heal
Me: Seriously? Really? -face palm-
Chy: What? That's a Shadow Priest spell.
Me: Umm, NOT. I said SHADOW Priest Chy, not Heals. -bangs head on desk-
Chy: -looks around and smiles- You said priest.
Me: No Chy, I said SHADOW Priest. Seriously? Really?
Chy: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh SHADOW.
Me: -gnome punts Chy-

For what it's worth, I play a Shadow Priest in addition to my Arcane Mage, Beast Master hunter, Boomkin (Balance Druid) and Destruction/Affliction Warlock.




1 comment:

  1. Ha! Thanks for the laugh. Fellow Wower here! I play my Hunter ( I swear, I'm NOT a huntard!!)My mom also plays and she's a Shadow Priest.
    Found you on the Tuesday Blog hop. Im now following you and hope you can stop by to say hi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...