Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Moody Monday

  Definitely not a good start to the week. Checked the date for some forms that need to be turned in. Thought we had until mid-Feb. to get them in. Nope, they were due January 19th.....-sigh-. Go to get some coffee and the pot is on but empty -glares at son and husband- Nice of them to turn the pot off when it was empty. Or better yet, nice of them to make a fresh pot eh? I finally get coffee, laundry into the dryer and sit down to watch some movies when my Live messenger disconnects. Ok, no big deal. It does it fairly often for whatever reason. Well, it didn't reconnect. I look and notice my network icon shows only my local connection. Time to go investigate the router and modem. I get out there and notice the modem has zero lights on. Ok it's probably just unplugged. Ummmm, no. I look down and see that the cord has been chewed. -glares at the cats and puppies- Ok calm down you have a box full of extra power supplies just for emergencies. Ummm yeah, the box is nowhere to be found. Seriously? Really? How does a box full of extra power supplies, just sprout legs and walk off? Daniel get's up and asks what Dakota and I are searching for. He walks out to the barn and opens the door to be greeted with a huge, disastrous....mess. Apparently Hunter and Liam thought it was a grand idea to go into the barn and disorganize every single box I had stored in there. Nothing was in boxes or bags anymore. They had taken every single thing and tossed it allover the place. Looks like two little boys I know will be cleaning up the mess they made tomorrow. Luckily we managed to find ONE of the extra power supplies in the midst of the grand mess they had made. It's going to suck royally to clean that mess up. All my papers, books, cords, everything.....is strung all over the barn.  Looks like my Monday, will definitely be a Moody Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...