Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Seven things about me

 i have been trying to think of 7 things about me ever since I received the Versatile Blogger award. man that's a hard one.

1- I am a photographer and graphics artist by profession. I own my studio
2- I have just as many, if not more pets as I do children. For what it's worth, I have 11 children. Several of which are adopted.
3- I dealt with Infertility & secondary Infertility in addition to 13 miscarriages and losing a daughter after birth.
4- I have an obsession with Tinkerbell, Dragons,Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland and  Steampunk items
5- I am equally obsessed with unique and different names. Names that I generally create for the books I am currently writing on. For the last 20 years LOL
6- I am Native American. And proud of it.
7- I don't like gold or diamonds. No really. I don't. I love sterling silver and darker gems. My favorite is the African Blood garnet. I was tickled to pieces when my husband got me a 7.5 carat African Blood Garnet as an engagement ring. It's Emerald Princess cut set in sterling silver that has etching on each corner of the setting. I love silver and darker gems.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me as a Versatile Blogger. I am truly honored! :)

    Will do mine in a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...