Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Serious Issues

 I am not sure what to think about the latest drama that my ex-husband's wife has created. We all know that I have one hell of a temper and that it has taken me a long long time to learn how to control it. It has taken a lot of time, a lot of effort, a lot of focus on my part to learn how to keep my wicked temper from exploding. It has taken me time to learn to turn and walk away from situations that may provoke it when that nerve is touched. I am not perfect and I never will be. But I will not sit and let his wife destroy everything I have worked for. I will not sit and let his wife alienate my children and create a war zone. I worked too hard, for too long to create an atmosphere that is positive for my children. I just don't know what the hell to do anymore. I am so sick of his wife causing a venomous and vile atmosphere. The woman is truly toxic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...