Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A princess and her goose

    A princess and her goose. That is the most appropriate title I could find to summarize Cherokee and our goose Illarian. Cherokee took an old over sized ottoman that we had in the barn and turned it into a small pool for Illarian. It was interesting to say the least. After I got over the hysterical laughter it provoked, I was amazed that she had come up with the idea. It's not every day that you see the oddities that I see around my little farm. I snapped some quick shots of her creation and then some of Illarian playing in said creation.



And here is Illarian in her makeshift "pond"









It was a sight that made me smile. Illarian has laid 5 eggs in 5 days. Let me tell you they are pretty big eggs LOL


2 comments:

  1. What a clever girl! And a beautiful goose! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you. Illarian is a spoiled goose lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...