Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Artemis gained her wings

Artemis gained her wings and crossed the rainbow bridge at only 7 days old. She was the smallest of the litter and I knew in my heart that it would be a shock if she actually made it. Chey buried her and made sure she was given a proper grave.  Athena, Aerhys, Acheron and Apollo are all doing very well. They have become such chubby little teddy bears. For them to be yorkie they look more like these small fat little bears instead of their breed. Too freaking cute I tell you. Apollo has a white strip down the middle of his face lol. it's too cute. Athena does this cute little gremlin growl. Can't get any cuter than that LOL

Okay I am off to finish up a few things. I shall return with a more interesting post. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...