Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Puppies and more puppies, Oh my

 So our dachshund Mercedes had puppies in October 2011. Well, today Ellesmera had her puppies. She had 5. 3 girls and 2 boys. Only one looks like her though. The others, don't look like her or the daddy. Odd if you ask me. Savitar (the daddy) is far from being thrilled about the puppies. I think he just views them as being a replacement for him. Which is far from the truth.  I have a few pictures of them moments after birth, that I will share as soon as I have uploaded them from my camera. So far Elle is being a better mama than I thought she would be. And she is definitely going to be spayed as soon as she weans the puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...