Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Angels dream...

Angels Dream....I firmly believe they dream and watch over us. October 24th marked 17 years since I lost my beloved and beautiful daughter Elizabethe-Ane Maree. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her or see a whisper of her in something, everything. This year (2012), we will be releasing balloons again on her anniversary. I had hoped to plant a Black Baccara Rose bush and some Lilies in my garden last year, But I'm having major issues finding a Black Baccarra rose bush though. One that is within the US anyhow. Sometimes we don't realize how precious things are, until we lose them. Its when they are no longer with us, that we realize just how precious and special they were. Every day I think about Elie, and wonder what she'd look like, what she'd be doing. What does her laugh sound like? Do her eyes sparkle like her youngest sister's? Would her hair be long and thick like her other sister? Would it be red or blonde? For a very long time I listened to people tell me, "Get over it, its been years since her death." Do these people have any idea at all, how much that hurts a mother to hear in regards to a child she has lost?  Please my friends, when you hear about a mother that has lost a child....hug her, console her, let her talk about the child. There is no pain in this world, that hurts more than that of losing a child. I can say this from my heart because I have lived thru it. I have been there and know how horrible it hurts...how awful it feels. If you feel you have no words to offer nor say...then just stand up, hold your head high and do something, anything in memory of that child...to show that you understand even a little bit. Release balloons with the child's name, plant a tree in their memory. Plant a flower or two. Anything, even the smallest of gestures, will touch that mother and she will see that people DO care, and DO understand the pain she feels. Even if it's only a small amount of understanding.  Elizabethe-Ane would have been 17 last year. Seventeen years without my little girl. I don't wish the pain of losing a child, on any one. Not even my worst enemy. That pain is a pain that no person should ever have to feel nor deal with. Take it from someone who KNOWS.

Warmest thoughts and Blessed be,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...