Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Long weekend ahead

 So Daniel and i were informed yesterday that this is a long weekend for the kids. No school on Monday. Full day on Tuesday and then Wednesday, Thursday and Friday they get 1/2 days......they get 1/2 days because the Highschool has midterms and finals next week. Seriously? Really? That has got to be the most insane idea I have heard in some time. Gee let's give the elementary school 1/2 days because the Highschool has midterms and finals. That's just a grand idea don't ya think? Oy.....so not cool. Dakota looked at me and Daniel and said " Are they trying to kill me? Don't they realize that when my brothers and sisters are home, that they drive me insane?" I couldn't do anything but laugh. The reality is only 2 of his sisters and 2 of his brothers, out of 8 that still live at home mind you....are in Public school. So, Chenoa, Dinnah, Hunter & Liam are the only ones left in Public School right now. Chenoa will join the Home School crew at the end of the year if you recall. The big battle, will be getting Daniel's ex-wife to agree to Home School for Dinnah when she hits 7th grade. Somehow, I don't see that one happening. But that is another story for another day. I won't irritate you with how I feel about his ex-wife. Let's just say, Mother of the year she is not.

Warmest thoughts,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...