Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cold day

Brrrrr it's a cold day here in Florida. Seriously? Really? We are not supposed to have this cold weather. This is a tropical area. So listen up Mother Nature....go take your Xanax and chill. I for one, am tired of Mother Nature's PMS moods lately lol. But for now, I am listening to Mini-
Mage freak out about the puppies chewing her headset cords. The kids arguing among each other as they often do. It's one of those "Moooooooom he took my [insert toy here]" and "Mooooooooooooom he's copying me" days. You know, the kind that makes you want to hide in your closet until it's safe to come out? LOL All in all, I think it is a typical normal day here.

Warmest thoughts,
DesareƬ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...