Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Friday, January 20, 2012

A recap of what my husband wrote on his blog

I am proud of my husband. Always have been. This is the man that I love more than words can express. This is the man that would do anything for you. Including giving you the shirt off his back, literally.  I am going to Copy & Paste his most recent blog entry for you, along with the link to his blog. We both welcome your opinions.


FRIDAY, JANUARY 20, 2012


Strange Things

 Today I want to touch on a few things that would strike a "normal" person strange. But these things are so normal to me. Things like compulsive lying, thievery, fraud, exploit, and numerous other things like these. You say, "People will always lie." This is true people will always lie, but not to the extent that the people I am referring to does. These people lie about the stupidest things such as being at Wal-Mart, being asked if they have a couple dollars that could be borrowed and them saying no while checking out paying for stuff with cash. Not much of a lie huh? Then it gets weaved even further.... they speak of getting stuff that feeds an addiction. Yea kind of messed up huh? You ask for something that you NEED and they lie about it. Then we move on to the next thing, Thievery. Not just the basic thievery either... I am talking about they have taken WAR MEDALS of your grandfather and pawned them. Taking of your grandmother's pearls while she lays dying. You going to work with them and suppose to be splitting a company 50/50 just to do a month's worth of work to get $160. That's working 6 and 7 days a week from 8 a, until whenever you get home at night. Most of the time it was around 5 to 7 p.m. Hiring people that they KNOW is on workman's comp with another company just to turn them into WC lawyers with doubles of pics you had taken. All in the name of not having to pay them. To hire someone else, someone that their parents has done nothing but helped to keep said person out of jail,  to do something similar to them. Except to tell this person "I gave the money to your dad." this didn't set well with any parties involved EXCEPT the person that told the lies to steal the money. Which with that you see the fraud & the exploits? I do. We can also hit on the topic of discipline. There was an incident where I was asked to discipline my nephew for hitting a female. This in it's self is a big no-no with me. A man DOES NOT hit a woman, Period, end of story. I did what was asked of me, which was not very hard mind you. A few days pass I get a call saying authorities have been notified. several months later I receive a notice from the STATE'S ATTORNEY'S OFFICE saying the charges were being dropped. the only people that knew of this was FAMILY. Messed up huh? Yea I think so as well. Esp that part when the "mother" asked for this to be done then turn around & call the cops to file complaints. Now you say this happens all the time & i agree it does..... But does it all happen within your own FAMILY? It does with me. Brother that would rather steal something rather than ask & it be given to him. a sister that lies about EVERYTHING, i mean EVERYTHING. If she walks in soaking wet & says its raining outside, you better go find out SEVERAL times for yourself. parents that would rather not help their son just because he married a woman that they can not control, speak religion to, looks like a bombshell, and is very outspoken. I have taken to the facts that me, my wife, and my children are all the true outcasts and as long as i am married to my wife always will be. But like Bob Seger said, "C'est La Vie".  Then to top all this off, they refuse to help but get mad as all get out when i refuse to help them because i put my own family above their wants. So I ask you now is this normal for a family? I think not, not unless you are a part of mine!!!

And the link to his blog: http://hewhoiam.blogspot.com/

XOXOXO
DesareƬ

3 comments:

  1. My husband also blogs! I Love reading their point of view.
    New follower from MBC.
    Jessica
    www.anewadventureblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I'm your newest follower from MBC and http://beauty-hive.blogspot.com. I'd be glad to have you follow back and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower via mom bloggers club! I have 3 blogs if you want to check them out.
    http://southernbelle35.blogspot.com/
    http://divasfashionvault.blogspot.com/
    http://southernstylerecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...