Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Just in a funk

I'm just in a funk tonight. Since learning that this world has gained another precious angel, I can't get my mind off how much I know his mama is hurting. I'm having a very hard time swallowing the fact that she is feeling the same kind of pain that I felt 17 years ago when I lost my precious Elizabethe-Ane. It's not fair. It's just not fair that yet another mama is feeling lost and hurt. No matter how much you prepare for it. No matter how much you expect it to happen. It is always a stunning shock when it actually does happen. Nothing can ever really and truly prepare you for losing your child. Even when that child is ill or so premature that you know their tiny body is struggling to stay with you. I just can't wrap my head around it all. I just can't. How the h*** does a mother accept that her child is gone? It has been 17 years since my daughter died and old wounds have been reopened with the news of Tripp Roth's passing. My only wish for anything in this world, is that no mother have to ever go through this pain. I just can't wrap my mind nor my heart, around it. I just can't.

Hug your babies. Kiss them. Tell them that you love them every day of their life. Show them that you love them every day of their life. Don't lose a single moment or chance to tell them how much you love them.

Warmest thoughts,
DesareƬ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...