Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

Taking a much needed break

 I would feel so much better if I wasn't so tired. Well that and if I didn't have a migraine. After spending more than 48 hours working on a new layout and theme for the blog....I have decided to take a break from it. I managed to get the layout the way I want it, for the most part. The theme on the other hand isn't where I want it to be yet. So as a result, it is not up on the blog yet.  Well, except for a few pieces here and there.  I will see how it comes along after I recuperate from the long nights this week.

 In the meantime...I am working on some projects that I will be doing here on IaIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...