Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Frustrated

 I am done with this theme design for now. I am too frustrated to finish it right now. I have sat and fiddled, and tweaked, and moved and dropped elements, so much in the last 48hrs, that I am seeing coding and design in my sleep. And yet, it still isn't the way I want it to be. -sigh-

Edited to add:

 I managed to get the layout almost where I want it. What I really want is to take the 2 sidebars on the right and converge them into ONE. So that the contents of both sidebars sit side by side inside one area. If anyone has any ideas on how I can do it without making my head explode....I'll gladly listen.  Now I remember exactly why I walked away from my old career in Web Design and multimedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...