Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lazy weekend

It's a lazy weekend around our house this weekend. The kids have no school on Monday and they are enjoying that fact. Daniel is making pancakes (yep at 2pm) and they smell really good. I have to say that I am fortunate to have a family that loves me so much. I am not feeling too hot right now. Just when I think that all the sickies have left our house, I get smacked down with something. Not sure what it is other than a virus that's been going around. Between my tummy feeling ill, my back and knee hurting, and my head hurting....I feel like I have been hit by a 50 ton truck. I just hope I can keep the yummy smelling pancakes, in my stomach.

My biggest resolution this year is to get back to writing more, So far, so good =)


Warmest thoughts,
DesareƬ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...