Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Just....(My Moody Monday)

 I have replayed a conversation in my head for the last two years, over and over. A conversation that has yet to take place simply because I respect my husband too much to have the conversation with his parents. Daniel has told me for a year now, that it is okay if I want to have this conversation. That he can no longer respect his parents for various reasons.We have discussed this so many times, late into the night.  I am a firm believer in giving people a chance. The benefit of the doubt. And I did that with his family, and I use the term family loosely when it comes to Daniel's family. But then, so does he. If you want his take on his family, venture over to his blog (www.hewhoiam.blogspot.com) and see for yourself. So until the time comes that I can have this conversation with his family, I am going to voice it in writing. Maybe then I can let go of some of the frustration that comes with dealing with his family. For safety reasons I am encrypting a portion of my post. If you would like to read it just leave a comment with your email and I will give you the password to decrypt the rest of this message. To unlock it after you have the key just click on the link below, enter the password and then  hit OK. It will automatically unlock it for you to see. I have chosen to password protect this because my husband's family is vindictive and spiteful. A family member of my husband's stalks my blog, business website, FB and anything else that she can. In all honesty I should not have to password protect my posts but alas, It is what it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...