Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

Pssst....Alice in Wonderland

I have always been a fan of Alice in Wonderland, so it was no surprise that I fell in love with Tim Burton's rendition of it. He puts a new "spin" on it that I love.  So I want to share with you some of the elements in the Wonderland theme i am trying to make for my blog.


Ok first up is the Alice card and the Key. I have many ideas for these two items. They are individual items that seemed to fit together pretty well. Which resulted in this image below. Just one of many.
Now these I like. These are copies of the original concept art that Tim Burton had done for the movie.
I can see so many ways to incorporate them into a theme. Can't you?




Now these little gems below were sent to me by a friend that knows I love Alice in Wonderland. It is a digital scrapbook set from what I understand.






Totally cute huh? I'll spare you the rest of the cuteness and not post the rest of the elements from the kit LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...