Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Love is in the air

 Yes, love is in the air. In just 30 days, Valentine's Day will be upon us once again. Whether it's a box of chocolates, a bouquet of flowers or a stunning piece of jewelry, your special love is sure to be happy. If you are anything like me, you wait until the last minute and then realize "Oh crap! I forgot to get a gift!" Yes, that's me. I am considering a variety of options this year though. And I am determined to not forget this year.So in the spirit of things, I thought I'd pass some links along that may help in deciding what to do for that special someone this year.

For you guys out there, consider getting that special woman in your life some jewels to sparkle and shine. The Mad Hatter's Time Keeper from Shabby Apple, is a new twist on a classic vintage piece. Stunning and perfect for the Steampunk enthusiast in your life. I for one would love to add a little Mad Hatter to my collection. Another beautiful piece to consider is The Duchess. The Duchess is Shabby Apple's rendition of the classic Cameo piece that so many women love. Or perhaps the love of your life would prefer a set of beautiful teardrop earrings from Blue Nile. If that's not up her alley then maybe a custom charm bracelet is what she wants. Either way, you have many options to choose from.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...