Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More photos of the puppies

I'm sorry that I was not able to get some better shots. But my concern isn't whether these pictures are good. My concern is not stressing Ellesmera (Elle) out. I grabbed these shots while Chey took Elle out to potty. So I had to be quick.
Left to Right: Apollo (light colored pup), Artemis (pup under Apollo's paw), Aerhys, Athena (pup with white halo on neck) and Acheron (pup down below Apollo and the others)

Left to right: Acheron, Apollo, Artemis, Aerhys & Athena


Aerhys is the smallest in the litter. The others are about the size of a rat, while Aerhys (Aries) is more the size of a large mouse.  Aerhys and Athena are both black with a few lighter markings on the face. Acheron and Artemis are a sable/chocolate brown color.  Apollo is the only one that is a pale color. He is a golden color, hence the name Apollo (for the Greek God of the Sun).

XOXO
Desareì

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! Glad I found you from the Exposure 99% Blog Hop. You can find me at www.lucasandmahina.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...