Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Bones

 How many of you watch the show Bones? Given my degree in forensics, it is expected that I have an interest in the field of Forensics. Naturally I am drawn to shows that deal with the forensic aspect of crimes. Bones is one of the few that I absolutely love.  I am thrilled that the shows has started back up after the winter break. The newest episode is The Crack in the Code, which I watch on Hulu+. We have tv here at the house, but we don't have cable nor satellite. Honestly, I don't mind...most of the time. We live in a rather small town. If I recall the last count for our town was actually 624 people. I like it that way. Cable just recently has become available in our area (we are a rural town) and satellite is outrageous in price, in my opinion. So, Hulu+ and Netflix it is. We are however looking into getting cable as soon as we can afford it. But until then, try Hulu+ and give the show Bones a try =)

Edited to add: you might consider the show Revenge too =). The current episode is called Infamy

Warmest thoughts,
Desareì

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...