Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh my, how cute!

 As a photographer, you know we can never have too much in the props and costumes department. I was looking through some shops at Zulily and came across the most adorable outfits, that would work really well for costumes. I think I am in love. But then, maybe I am just insane and go gaga over the simplest of things lol. Here, you go see for yourself  Divas and Pearls .

Aren't they totally adorable? Seriously, I bookmarked it for future purchases. If I can ever justify spending the money on them.

And there's always the ever adorable CHEETAH prints =) I LOVE love love Cheetah prints. Ok so I have a unusually large obsession with all things Cheetah and Tinkerbell. What can I say. but seriously, isn't this adorable?

I am totally digging the cheetah print here. I honestly had no idea that there were such adorable girl clothes out there like this. This little piece is over at Royal Gem Clothing, on Zulily. Wow, I feel cheated now lol....How come I didn't see any of this when my girls were little? -looks around- Oh baby brother!!!! Loan me my newborn niece Ayra for a bit.....please? LOL my brother is going to hate me when he gets a box of these outfits for Ayra lol

And since we mentioned my small obsession with Tinkerbell (or as my husband puts it "Your obsession with Tinkerbell and all things Tinkerbell, makes Hannabal Lecter's desire to kill...look angelic". Honest it's not THAT bad. Honest.) Here is a picture of Tinkerbell =)

How can you say no to Tinkerbell?



Desareì

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...