Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Grey's and other things

  At one point I didn't understand why Grey's Anatomy was so widely watched, nor why it sparked such a large following. After watching Seasons 1 thru 8, up to the most current episode, it finally hit me. Episode 12 of Season 8 really hit me. I now understand why it has such a large following. People can relate to the issues. People feel that it touches on a lot of issues that happen in every day life. Issues that tend to get swept under the rug or never brought to light. The ending of episode 12 really shows what I have always been raised to believe. Words can and often do, cut deeper than any knife ever will. When those words are backed by certain actions it makes the wound even deeper. While those words can be forgiven...they will never be forgotten. It is even harder to forget those words when they have specific actions and consequences attached to them. My daddy has always told me "Watch what you say when you are angry. You may say something that you don't honestly mean. Once those words leave your mouth and they are backed up by the anger, the hate, and actions....You can't take it back. Walk away and calm down first."

 Now I am off to get a cup of coffee because I absolutely can't function without my coffee. I am NOT a morning person.  But then I am not an afternoon person either, if I haven't had my coffee.

XOXOXO
Desareì

 Yes, those are wise words indeed.


1 comment:

  1. You know what? I think I'm so old fashioned. I don't watch it either but from your post, I can see that it (Grey's Anatomy)makes a lot of sense. I'll try to hook up to the next episode.
    Thanks for linking up to Welcome to Weekend Blog Hop. Following you.
    Have you heard of WORLD BLOGGERS COMMUNITY (http://worldbloggerscommunity.ning.com)? I'm sending you a special invitation. Hope to see you there. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...