Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pssst...hey you. Yes you!!!

 ....I have a secret. I really and truly love Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I have searched and searched for a complete theme for my blog that fits the theme I love so much. But it has proven to be fruitless. I know what i want and I can see it so clearly in my head. You would think that as a photographer and artist by profession...that I'd be able to freaking design it right? Yeah, about that.....not happening. I am my own worst critic LOL

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same as you. I'm my own worst critic. I'm sure you'll eventurally figure out what you want. I found your blog through Exposure 99% and am a new follower.

    Cinthya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...