Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Craziness

 It's a crazy week here. No school on Monday due to the holiday. Today is the only full day of school that they have for Public school. Which is going to make our Home schooling interesting this week. Wednesday thru Friday are 1/2 days for the PS. Which also means, I won't have much time during the day to clean, before Chenoa, Hunter, Liam and Dinnah get home.  This should prove to be...interesting.  It's always a battle to get the younger ones to help clean up the messes that they make.  But at 9, 9, 11 and 12, they can help. They are young but it's not like they are 2 and 3 yrs old.  I woke up this morning and my back has been screaming "not today lady" at me all day.  Not sure why it hurts. But I tell you, it's almost like I either slept wrong (in some contorted and twisted position) or like I was kicked (insert husband who is all over the bed here) all night.

-to be continued-

XOXO Desareì

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...