Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Friday, January 20, 2012

Oh dear

 I feel like an utter and total freaking idiot right about now. And I'm sure Daniel is laughing his tail off right now. Scratch that. I KNOW he is. I sent him to the store to pick up a few things. Gave him the debit cards and sent him on his merry way. So he comes back with half of the stuff and not the other half. I asked him why. He said that the debit card was denied. I was like huh. So I checked the bank, yep money is there. He called the bank, yep money is there. O M G I felt like an idiot when I realized that I had given him the OLD debit card, which was cancelled at our request a few weeks ago because someone tried to run up 900.00 worth of items on it. Trion Games was hacked a few weeks ago and as a result players personal information was compromised. They were positive that the hackers weren't able to get the credit card numbers etc. Ummm yeah NOT. I alerted them that the hackers had gotten more than they thought when we got the call from our Credit Union about the fraudulent charges. Thankfully our bank had the brains to realize that it was NOT us making the transactions and that it didn't fit the normal pattern for our acct. Which led to them calling us and making sure.  So yeah, now I feel like a total idiot for giving him the wrong card. I suspect our 9 year old son is the culprit of why and how it ended up in my cellphone case with my other cards and i.d.

Sorry honey...I love you -bats eyelashes-

XOXOXO
Desareì

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...