Blog Themes, Link Buttons and More! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I have...frustration

  After spending the last 48 hours writing coding and re-writting it. Creating and recreating backdrops and headers, and dividers and icons. I have conquered half the battle of creating a  Tim Burton inspired Alice and Wonderland blog set.  I am seriously frustrated from it all though. Now that I have the backdrop figured out and have it the way I want it, now to conquer the coding for a different layout.  This is reminding me fairly quick, why I stopped designing websites for a living. The frustration is overwhelming. Probably because I am a total perfectionist when it comes to design. And despite the fact that I have gotten thru most of this, I am still NOT satisfied with it. Chances are, I won't be...ever.  So tell me.....how can I keep it as a 3 column but add 2 smaller ones at the bottom of the page? Any help out there?

I ended up redoing the entire Theme set. And I am still not done implementing changes on the blog. Bear with me as I clean up the mess I have made so far. I apologize. It will be another 24hrs before it's in some sort of order.

1 comment:

  1. Tables inside tables love... that is how i have found out the do them... each box as you know is a table, so you must make another table inside it..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...